We are experts in managing top of the line Class A and C recreational vehicles, gas and diesel powered. We can add your vehicle to our exceptional fleet of rentals while you remain 100% owner. We have been working with RV owners for many years and have the best management program in the state. Most RV rental companies put the good rentals in there owned RVs first. We do not own any RVs which means your RV will go out more with us.
RV rentals are in high demand. Studies show that RV’s are the most economical way to travel throughout the country. People are buying less and renting more. Also we have many people that want to rent before they buy as we work with many local dealers.
Are you ready to turn your RV into a new income source? Depending on the RV, owners can make $5,000 to $30,000 per year from the rental of their RV. In addition to rental income, you can also count on additional tax benefits that provide savings to your bottom line when filing your tax return. Here is the Mid-Florida RV Rental Consignment Plan:
- You receive 50% of the daily rental rate any time your RV is rented through Mid-Florida RV Rentals. You also receive 50% nightly rental price.
- We handle all regular maintenance and any mechanical failures on your coach. At the beginning of each month you will receive a detailed statement of how your RV preformed the previous month including a check for your 50%.
- Mid-Florida RV Rentals will add your coach to our commercial insurance policy. WE recommend you keep your personal insurance active while in our program. Our insurance does supply full coverage and $1 million liability to the renter while in your RV. When not on rental your RV is covered for any damage that may happen but the liability is not in effect. This is why we recommend you keep your personal policy active.
- Mid-Florida RV Rentals provides free storage every month at our Tampa location as long as the RV rents out at least once during the month. If it does not go out in that month then there is a $75 storage fee.
- All Mid-Florida RV Rentals customers pay a damage deposit of $1000 to cover any unexpected damages and/or cover the insurance deductible.
- The frequency of rentals depends on the RV. Currently, RV rental demand is far greater than the supply. While we can’t guarantee the number of rentals your unit will have, we have consistent rentals and will be glad to show you more details about our rental demand and how we market to prospective customers to keep your RV renting year around.
- Our property is fully lit, electronically gated with security cameras.
- We provide all the advertising and marketing to maximize the amount of rental time.
- Your Motorhome is available when you want it – clean, tanks full and inspected by our certified RV technician.
- Significant tax benefits- write off depreciation, maintenance, insurance and other related expenses.
It’s time to start earning money today. It’s a sure way to maximize your RV investment! It just makes sense. Call Mid-Florida RV Rentals today (813) 494-8501 and ask about our great Consignment Plan.